Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
If I don’t reblog this, I will regret losing the recipe.
GO !! Phantom’s :3
C’mon guys!! We can do this!!
Best. Day. Ever.
Got to see the adorable niece and nephew.
Went to the FREAKING AWESOME DR WHO POP UP STORE on George st.
And ended with Starbucks donned in my new tardis scarf :D
WHY DOES THIS LOOK LIKE THE BRUNETTE VERSION OF MY FRIEND WTF
Do we look similar?
what if the trolls personalities were opposite though
jeez karkat pay attention when someone is professing their undying love for you
Remember Danny Phantom? There’s a petition going around to bring it back :D Please sign it; we are hoping for 100 signatures by the end of august.
So this is the most absolutely catchiest and amazing song I’ve ever heard. I’ll sing it at any random point during the day.
Remember Ember McLaine from Danny Phantom? “YOU WILL REMEMBER MY NAME!” Well, as it turns out, they made an entire song from it telling her story of how she died. It’s amazing from 0:00 to 2:48